Monday 10 August 2015

Writing about Money





       MONEY MAKES MY WORLD GO ROUND !!
By Marilyn

One of the most common things used in this world is money. People say you can’t live without money. I agree with it. I acquire money. In this explanation I will be writing about how I acquire money and how I spend it.

When I get money I  spend it and sometimes save it. I receive 5 dollars when doing the chores or just from the out of the ordinary. My parents have to work for money. In this world there are over 7.2 billion jobs for example being a teacher , plumber or a newspaper runner. So when  you work you earn money !

Money for me is sometimes hard to save. I always get tempted to spend it. Then I spend it and then when I look at the thing that I was suppose to save up for I think to myself “I should've saved up !” . In this world it is so simple to spend it. All you have to do is find the closest store and spend ! In a second your money is all gone !





No comments:

Post a Comment