Thursday 2 April 2015

Let the Holiday begin !

Today this is the beginning of the Easter Holiday for children at Pt England School except for the teachers !! They have teacher only day. I am very excited. I know in my holiday that there will be a lot sleeping and watching tv in my Holiday but then I decided to add blogging to my Holiday ! Why not tell people about my holiday ! Its going to be an adventitious journey.

Day 1 :
Waking up at the time of 8:00 a.m I get and try to find my older sister she dissapered but then I remembered every holiday morning she is always watching tv. I quickly rush to the lounge and find her lying down on the couch watching tv. I said to her “Why are you up at this time you never wake up at 8:00 am ?” She said that she wakes up at this time for camp because she came home yesterday from Marsden Bay Christian camp. It was for all the year 8 students at Pt England School. I sit down comfortably in my warm fuzzy blue blanket.

I watch tv with her for about 10 minutes and then I decided to go for a shower. For a nice beginning to the day. When I finished having a shower I then get dressed into nice clothes for the day. I then see my little sister awake and she is on the computer. I look back at my older sister and she is fast asleep what a weird beggining to there day  ! I then sit down and write to you all about the beggining of my day. There is more to come !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marilyn, I am so pleased you are going to be blogging about your holiday. I will be keeping an eye on your posts from the USA!

    Have a wonderful time.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete