Monday 24 March 2014

Year 5 & 6 camp.

Beginning camp was awesome. Our first activity was oh hold on let me introduce you to my group. Our cap group is Manaki. Manaki is the maori word for caring. All of our camp groups have the word care in their names because our focus is about caring.

The leaders are me and Stevenson. We have mostly year 5's and only about 6 or 7 year 6's. So lets carry on about camp. Our first activity was time in the hall. It was super exciting. There were rollerblades, tennis, table tennis, basketball and much more. I decided to play tennis first.  On my team was Louis,Rosalina and Roimata and on the other team was Kyan, TJ and Kris. "Let the game begin" I said with a furious look on my face. The ball flies into the sky and Louis whacked it over the net and then Kyan hit the ball back with all his strength and then they won that round. I should have videoed it and put it in slow motion. It was going to be so hilarious.

After a while I got bored and started singing with raewen and Mrs Vaafusuaga. It was so funny playing songs and making up words to go with the song. 10 minutes later when we only had five minutes till morning tea I finally decided to play basketball with the boys. Five minutes was over and Mrs Vaafusuaga shouted Manaki group back up and time for morning tea. I then was wondering what was for morning tea.




No comments:

Post a Comment