Wednesday 5 February 2014

My Holiday Highlight

One Saturday during the holidays I went to city impact church with my family to my aunt's wedding. She was getting married ! When we arrived we were kind of late she was already walking down the aisle. Nervously me and my sister ran to the seats and we came just in time ! Normally in wedding’s they hold hands and face each other so that’s what my Aunty did. Later on the pastor started talking about the meaning of marriage and how to have a successful marriage. Trust me that took a while ! Then came time to sign the papers. My cousin who is 14 was the pride’s mate. When she went to go sign she went in bare feet and that was very hilarious.

My cousin did her last signature and that was completed. Lalala ! “What was that I asked my cousin” He replied back and said “It is music playing”. The music sound was very beautiful and in a nice tune ! The whole church went quiet and the music stopped. Overall the Pastor prayed for them and now pronounced them husband and wife. His last words were “You may kiss the pride” Hurray the weddings over !

“Cheese” Said the pride. It was time to take pictures ! Lots of cameras were flashing from side to side as the pride went out ! People posting it on Facebook, Instagram and Quasia was posting it on her blog ! After 15 minutes of picture time when headed to the restaurant to have a feed ! We were eating at a restaurant in sky city. It was called the buffet restaurant.

There was a lot of food but you had to pay for yourself. 10.90 for a kid and 24.50 for an adult. But it was worth it ! As everyone sat down they announced that they were going to cut the cake and feed each other ! That was true they
cutted it together and fed each other ! Delicious cake !  It was an wonderful experience !

No comments:

Post a Comment