Friday 3 January 2014

The meaning of christmas

Christmas is a celebration celebrated on the 25th of December. There is not a meaning of christmas. But people beleive that the true meaning of christmas is the day that Jesus christ was born. Also I don’t think that Santa claus is real. If you don't beleive me you can stay up all night on Christmas eve and see if santa pops down the chimney or you could camp out all night and watch your chimney ! I bet you will see nothing. My sister Quasia said that Santa Claus was part real she said the only part that was real is that there was a man who was rich and gave presents to children and rode on a sleigh with horses and the horses couldn’t fly. I kind of beleive that instead of Santa Claus.

The thing I only like about Christmas is getting presents. Who doesn't love getting new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment