Friday 3 January 2014

Good bye Papa and Nana


Tommorow my Papa and Nana are leaving to Australia. My Auntie and Cousin has already left now it’s time for my Papa and Nana to go. They are going to live there for good. We are only going to visit them not live there for good. It’s going to be so sad. They are going to move out of there house they have been in for over 22 years. There was a lot of memories in that house that l will remember and treasure. Oh my gosh it is going to be very hard to see them go. It will be me and my uncle and my other aunty’s family left in New zealand while my grandma and grandpa and 2 of my aunty and uncle’s family are going to be in Australia. I just want to say I hope you have a safe Journey to Australia and May God bless you and We love you !

No comments:

Post a Comment