Friday 3 January 2014

Farewell Mr Marks !

Dear Mr Marks I wish you all the best at Waikato and I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy your new school but not as much as Pt England. We love you and hope you come back and visit us. It was a pleasure working with you for 1 year. That was an awesome experince and hope that you can teach students there the same thing that made me the person I am today. We love you and miss you and hope you have an awesome time with your family and God bless !  

Thank you for teaching me how to use my Chromebook and stuff. It brought tears to my eyes when I heard you were leaving to Waikato but it was the best for your family. Thanks for being an awesome teacher and whoever is Room 18 teacher next year I bet he or she won’t be as kind and loving as you were to me. Thanks for making me the awesome student that I am today. I love you and wish you a very happy christmas and a Happy New years ! You will always be in my heart God bless and we love you ! GO THE CHIEFS !


No comments:

Post a Comment