Tuesday 17 December 2013

The last days of school ...

The last days of school children and Teachers are shifting and moving things into classes for the new year 2014. Wherever I look I can see Children playing games on the field and a lot of moving things out and around. I can not wait to the new year 2014 it is going to be exciting ! Room 16,17 and 18 are going to have new looking class rooms. I'm really looking forward to the holidays in two more days ! We are going overseas to Samoa oh January the 11th For my little sisters Birthday (Glennes) Let's carry on about school.

School is been very busy and all of the seniors are helping the Juniors to move tables and chairs. I bet that is a very hard Job to do. All of Room 16,17 and 18 are staying the same for other people to use while we get to enjoy our brand new classrooms that are getting built in the holidays so exciting ! But they need more time then the holidays so we have to stay in small buildings These ones !

No comments:

Post a Comment