Friday 10 May 2013

WILL.I.AM Visits Pt England school.

Do you know who came for a visit at Pt England school ?  Will.I.AM !!!!! He came because he knew about our work online. He wanted to give us a check of One Hundred Thousand dollars! from his charity called I am Angel.a Also to share a special mesage. Will.I.AM talked about taking care of his mother and where he live. He wanted us to know to dream big dreams and to choose the best friend who could help make your dream come true.THANKS WILL.I.AM FOR THE ENCOURAGING MESAGE!!!
WilI.I.Am visits Pt England School from SchoolTV on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn I like what you wrote and I like your movie it is a bit short but cool keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Marilyn I like that you did this and that will i am came to school.thanks Ava

    ReplyDelete