Monday 4 March 2013

My test work

This what I did in 40 minutes from my test.But look out you might find my edited work



It was an ordinary day like usual were the birds would sing in the trees and everyone is quite. But
then it became strange. I heard my neighbour say I can’t find my colourful blanket,my precious children and my flat screen televison. So I came over to see if they really dissapeared. AHH they
dissapeared. I was really scared and shocked.My feeling wasn’t in a good mode so I went back over to my house and then.AAAAAH my house is gone everything is gone. I lost my mind. Then again my neighbour started screaming. What happened now. Really your house dissapeared .
A day like this will be werst day of my life. 15 hours later a man came out of nowhere he said
would you like back your things and then we replied sort of kind of YES!!!. He said the three magic words abbra kadabra magic. They came back. But we had heeps of questions to ask.
He said the magic man could not be questioned. Guess what it was all a dream!!! Maybe or
not.

No comments:

Post a Comment